• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links. These fund help keep me caffeinated and enable me to keep up with my three kids. (to be honest, I don’t make any money yet, but I am putting this here in case one day someone actually finds this page and things its worth compensating me for my effort).
• I do not promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it because I will say so or I won’t mention it at all. I don’t write fake reviews.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. To be honest, I don’t know exactly what mouth Marketing standards are,but, I do believe in honesty.
• I participate in the Amazon service LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking t amazon.com and affiliated sites.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me, Carolyn. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.